Billing and Collections
Our practice management system monitors the charge to reimbursement process at each step to insure the fastest payment possible utilizing key functions:
- User defined posting edits to insure accurate charge posting.
- User defined claims edit functions for CCI and payer specific coding guidelines to reduce claims denials before they occur.
- Electronic claims submission with accept/reject and eligibility verification within 24 hours of submission to insure invoices are sent to the responsible payer.
- Electronic claims status remits and transmittals for prompt, electronic resolution to outstanding claims.
Our employees are accountable for meeting key performance indicators in the areas of A/R performance and goals for each clients account.
Our collection policies are reviewed and approved by each client to insure aligning client objectives with maximization of patient revenue.
Reports we provide include:
- E&M Distribution Analysis
- Cash Reconciliation Reporting
- A/R performance Summary and Benchmarking
- Management Narrative on top payer issues/topics
- Productivity any way you need to analyze your practice